Part of creating a special studio environment is your understanding of the indoor cycling experience….and your ability to recognize and create it! Yup. But if you want to own a studio, it’s more. It’s running a business. You’re part accountant, part disc jockey, part sound technician, part web developer, part baby sitter, and ALL customer service. Do you absolutely love people…….even the ones that are, well, annoying? Good. There is something awesome about knowing every decision you make is having a direct affect on your business, and that the more successful you are — the healthier people get. Wow. It can also of course at times — be a bit overwhelming. Wanna give it a try? Check us out. Call Bill at 781-254-3677.
What we do / Our PassionOver the past 7 years, we have successfully launched and operated a family of unique indoor cycling studios --- and also helped others launch theirs. These are small businesses that are fun....and profitable. Here is a place for studio starters, and studio owners, to learn, to share and to connect. In addition to running our own studios, Spynergy Consulting provides business planning, start-up, operational and marketing services to entrepreneurs and small business owners. Ride with us!
Podcasts...#1 "Start Your Own Indoor Cycling Studio". Q&A format with a general overview of the issues around launching. ....#2 More studio start-up issues. This interview deals with "are you an entrepreneur", "should you quit your job" and who should the business target for customers. Both podcast interviews appeared at Indoor Cycle Instructor.com a great resource for the indoor cycling community).
Scheudule & Reserve at Spynergy Studios
- 6 Reasons a studio can “outSPIN®” big health clubs
- Summer marketing for fitness and cycling studios……take a deep breath
- Funding your studio, practical notes
- Targeting all types for your indoor cycling or SPIN® studio
- I am thinking of opening a cycling studio or a SPINNING® studio…..what do I do first?
- Online coupon marketing (Groupon, etc.) The good, the bad, the ugly
- The crucial importance of attracting multiple groups to your cycling studio
- Opening a SPIN® studio
- Spinning studio business, business plans, opening a studio
- 2010: Indoor cycling studios are a great business because…..(8 reasons)