2) You’re always around music! Creating and presenting the musical mixes is awesome!
3) As a studio, your hours are limited to the times there are classes, it is not a business where you need to be physically present for long consecutive stretches.
4) The financial model is a good one…..IF you can reach a certain attendance level. Extra revenue after that has no costs associated with it.
5) Your clientele becomes a close community. Because of your business, they interact with you and with eachother in a wide variety of ways.
6) Decisions you make every day directly impact the success of your studio